[buildgear-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Build Gear version 0.9.18beta
martin.lund at keep-it-simple.com
Wed May 15 09:25:57 MDT 2013
Build Gear version 0.9.18beta is now available:
This is mainly a bug fix release. One new feature added is log rotation.
Thanks to Jesper, Jeppe, and Vaile for their contributions.
The new version will be available via Ubuntu PPA soon.
=== Build Gear v0.9.18beta ===
Changes since Build Gear v0.9.17beta:
* Added log rotation feature
A new configuration variable "log_rotation" is introduced to enable log
rotation. The default value is 5 meaning that 5 rotation log files will
be used like so:
The oldest log file is build.log.5 and the latest is build.log .
Logs are rotated every time the build command is used.
* Configure text cleanup
* Fixed pthread linker error
Using gcc 4.7.3 on Ubuntu 13.04 requires the "-lpthread" option.
* Added layer configuration description.
* Removed version from SVG titles
Placed version comment in autogenerated SVG source.
* Show download progress for remote files of unknown size
* Support for gcc 4.8 on Arch Linux
* Increase bash test path length
On Archlinux /bin/sh is a link to "../usr/bin/bash" and will not fit in
* Add explicit cast to char pointer to avoid gcc 4.8 warning
This avoids warnings like when building on gcc 4.8:
cursor.cc: In constructor ‘CCursor::CCursor()’:
cursor.cc:59:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to
no_lines = tgetnum("li");
* Test for libcurses/libncurses in addition to termcap
* Fix small spelling error in documentation
More information about the buildgear-devel