[buildgear-devel] [mini-distribution/cross-core] d100d3: systemd: Update to v225

Lad, Prabhakar prabhakar.csengg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 04:05:05 MDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 9:58 PM, Martin Lund
<martin.lund at keep-it-simple.com> wrote:
> We probably don't need to use autogen.sh anymore as I'm keeping the
> autogen.sh script in the tarball up to date myself. It funny, for some
> reason the systemd developers stopped providing proper release tarballs so
> now we have to create one and mirror it on mirror.mini-distribution.io .
>
> Anyway, please see if the updated systemd buildfile fixes your compilation
> issue:
>
> https://github.com/mini-distribution/cross-core/commit/e28e0d9b3bcde52a92eb3ba6d36a515cc0066816

Works fine now thanks.
> By the way, which Ubuntu version did you try compile on?

Ubuntu 15.04 64bit.
Sometimes I get the following error while building fs for some
packages, If I individually build the package I don’t hit this issue.
./configure: line 571: save_bash_input: buffer already exists for new fd 265

Cheers,
--Prabhakar Lad