[buildgear-devel] Buildgear: build failure for u-boot

Prabhakar Lad prabhakar.csengg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 01:47:18 MDT 2014

Hi Martin,

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Martin Lund
<martin.lund at keep-it-simple.com> wrote:
> Hi Lad,
>
> It's failing to build the cross toolchain - I've seen this issue with
> crosstool-ng 1.18 and recent ubuntu distributions.
>
> The solution is to upgrade to crosstool-ng 1.19.

I tried doing this but it failed again, so I tried version 1.17.0 this
worked fine
for me.

> Actually, I was about to update our beaglebone distribution but since you
> have this issue I will update the pandaboard distribution asap - that should
> fix your issue.

I see lots of failures with other packages too, which I am manually
fixing them up.

Is there any Doc which tells about how to add your own custom library ? Also can
buildgear be used to build applications too for that firmware built ?

Thanks,
--Prabhakar Lad