[buildgear-devel] BSP/Board Support?

Martin Lund martin.lund at keep-it-simple.com
Mon Apr 22 09:59:44 MDT 2013

Hi Tim,

I'm just waiting for the 3.9 kernel to be released because it brings
many fixes an improvements for the TI AM335x chipset. Once it is
released I will brush up on our Beaglebone build files and make them public.

Also, this week you can expect to see a "cross-qt" build file repository
come to fruition - it will contain the latest QT 5.0.2. and also QT4.8.4.

/Martin